Still Alive!!

I am still alive!! I survived San Francisco, but have got home to find myself jobless and computerless, but more happily, engaged. 

Unfortunately, there has been no updates since I got back last week. I am working on the computer situation. A new one should arrive in the next couple of days, until then I have to use my (now) fiance's computer, which I am not very good with... 

Normal service will be resumed as soon as it arrives, but until then here's a picture of a German 15cm sFH 18 for Stalingrad. It's a crappy picture from my mobile and not finished, but there is more to come!


Stay tuned!!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Stanley, it's not finished just yet though!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the engagement! Bummer about being jobless and computerless though. What an interesting life you lead :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul, I popped the question in Yosemite national park, very romantic! Yeah, the job business is a bit of a bind, but not unexpected. I'll get sorted soon!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Tony! I popped the question whilst we were in Yosemite national park!

      Delete

Post a Comment