2mm Urbanisation

I have not been consistent with my painting output recently, flipping from one scale to another, but I am just trying to tidy up some projects and get stuff out of the way. That s why I recently finished off the last of the Brigade Models' 2mm houses for my Blücher games.


It is another village square, this time with no church. I was using up the last of the buildings for this tile and there are no ecclesiastical ones left.


So that brings my final total of bases to four (plus the two farmhouses), which when put together look like this.


As three tiles equals a city, I have enough for two towns, four villages or one city, easily enough for most games. And should I need more, I know where to get them from now!

Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Absolutely brilliant, but then I often find scenery more interesting than figures...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dr. If you find scenery more, you'll definitely like my opponent's blog who's scenery has to be seen to be believed. Check out his stuff here; http://nerdlard.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete

Post a Comment